Friday, March 30, 2012

Kim Kardashian -- Donating $200k Instead of Returning Wedding Gifts | TMZ.com

Kim Kardashian -- Donating $200k Instead of Returning Wedding Gifts | TMZ.com [EXTRACT]

1031_kim_kardashian_exd_tmz_6
Kim Kardashian
's wedding guests ain't gonna get their expensive wedding gifts back ... but KK wants to make it up to everyone ... with one BIG ASS charity donation. 

Kim just blogged about her decision to divorce Kris Humphries ... insisting she "married for love" ... but says, "I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn’t know how to and didn’t want to disappoint a lot of people."

She also wrote, "There are also reports that I made millions of dollars off of the wedding. These reports are simply not true and it makes me so sad to have to even clarify this."

"I’m so grateful to everyone who took the time to come to my wedding and I’ll be donating the money for all the gifts to the Dream Foundation."

Sources close to Kim tell TMZ ... KK plans to give the organization a $200k check.

Kim concluded, "I’m sorry if I have hurt anyone, but my dad always told me to follow my heart I believe now that I really am."

Fender Passport Deluxe PD-250 Portable PA Sytem Best PricesESP LTD B55 5 String Electric Bass Guitar (Black) Best PricesEminence Maverick FDM Tone Adjustable 12"" Guitar Speaker - 8 ohm Best PricesDenon DN-X600 Professional 2-Ch Digital Mixer Best PricesChromed Mini Steel Drum Best PricesStanton STR8-80 Direct Drive Digital Turntable Best PricesPeavey StrumN Fun Acoustic Best PricesNanuk 945 Case with Cubed Foam (Yellow) Best PricesA100 1x15"" Bass Combo Amplifier Best PricesGator ATA Laptop or Mixer Case Over 4U Audio Rack (GRC-STUDIO4GO-W) Best PricesErnie Ball Music Man Stingray 4 Bass, Black, Single Humbucker, Maple Board Best PricesDaisy Rock Pixie Acoustic Pink Sparkle Starter Guitar Pack Best PricesUniversal Audio UAD-2 Solo Best PricesSKB 8U Space Rack with In-line Wheels, TSA Latches, and Handle Best PricesEMG KH20 Kirk Hammett Active Pickup Set with Pickguard Best PricesDean V 79 Electric Guitar, Set Neck, Cherry Sunburst Best PricesDanelectro Original Factory Spec Model 59 ""O"" Electric Guitar - White with Gold Hardware Best PricesBehringer EPX3000 Professional 3000-Watt Light Weight Stereo Power Amplifier with Atr (Accelerated Transient ResponseAXL Badwater Dual Pickup 1216 Electric Guitar, Crackle Black Best PricesApplause by Ovation AE13-4 Acoustic Electric Guitar Best PricesAmerican Dj Fusion Fx Bar 2 Multi Effect In One Chasis Light Best PricesAlvarez RD110 Regent Series Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Best PricesZoom MRS-1608CD Best PricesYamaha NTX700 Acoustic Electric Classical Guitar Best PricesVox Tonelab LE Guitar Floor Effects Processor Best PricesStudio Projects B1 Best PricesStagg Bc3003-4ns 3/4 Fusion Bass Guitar Satin Best PricesPulse 3-Piece Deluxe Junior Drum Set Black Best PricesOscar Schmidt by Washburn OG10CE Full Size Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar - White Best PricesJBL Control 29AV1 Indoor Outdoor Speaker (8 inch, 300 watts, Black) Best Prices

No comments:

Post a Comment